Thursday, October 10, 2013

Are You Crazy Busy?

These days, our typical answer to the question "How are you?" is "I am busy."

I have been wondering why this answer has been typical answers to the greeting.

Our life is just too complex with too many things to do, all demanding our time. This makes our life just too busy. Crazy busy.

There is a book, aptly titled "Crazy Busy" and authored by Kevin DeYoung, which analyzes and explains about this phenomenon. He also makes some practical suggestions.

You have no time to read the book? I know. I have not read it, either.

I have an alternative solution for you. An author and CEO of Hope International, Peter K. Greer has read this book and summarized the contents on his blog. If you like what you read and find it useful for your time and priority management, you may buy and read the book. - Jeffrey

To read the book summary on Peter's blog, please click here.


No comments: