Friday, December 12, 2008

(D-50) Two More Remaining Projects Done...

Today was one of productive days for transition. I took MC Kim, my successor, to be introduced to the regulators at the FDIC and NY State Banking Department, along with three other senior officers. The meeting went very well. MC Kim presented himself effectively and the regulators appeared to accept him well. I felt very good about the way the introductory meeting went. Praise the Lord!

In the evening, there was the Shinhan Society gathering at Double Tree Hotel in Fort Lee, NJ. The guest speaker was Dr. Woon Chan Chung, former president of Seoul National University. As a renowned economist, Dr. Chung explained very clearly about various economic issues. It was a blessing to listen to him and to meet him in person over the dinner. I also had an opportunity to explain to the Shinhan Society members about the background for my departure and to introduce MC Kim to them. It was an opportunity to tell the truth for clarification.

What a relief! Thank you, Lord, for your gracious guidance during this transition period.

Please pray that:

* the Lord will continue to guide us through our transition period;
* the Lord will make our communication clear and transparent; and
* the Lord will open up more doors of communication to people to be our prayer partners.
- Jeffrey

1 comment:

Ursiformist said...

Hi mr. and mrs. lee!
it's michelle (aka: sunah, in's daughter). my parents told me about you guys going to rwanda, and i'd just like to say that the commitment that you are giving is utterly amazing. I have been following here and there the events in Rwanda briefly after the genocide that happened there. it is so dangerous but in so much need! you will be in my thoughts and prayers!
all of my respect and love,
michelle