Sunday, January 25, 2009

(D-5) Visit to Opportunity International offices...

Last week, I visited Opportunity International's offices; administrative offices in Oak Brook (nearby Chicago) on Tuesday and Wednesday, and IT servicing center in Denver, CO on Thursday. Over three days, I met 26 people in total and I learned a lot about how the Opportunity International operates. Knowing how OI operates is important because I will be working in Rwanda administratively as part of Opportunity International, although I will have to represent three other stakeholders: i.e. World Relief, World Relief Canada and Hope International. (Their websites are linked to this blog.)

Please pray that:

* the good Lord will help learn the operational dynamics promptly;
* the good Lord will help develop good rapport with all who will my primary contacts; and
* the good Lord will help gain wisdom to maximize the use of all resources available for the poorest of the poor in Rwanda. - Jeffrey

No comments: