Monday, December 1, 2008

(D-60) Remaining Schedule before Departure...

Now we have only 60 days left before we take off to Rwanda. Below are the updates and remaining schedules:

Updates

November 15-22 I traveled to Rwanda to attend the Urwego Opportunity Bank Board meeting and to meet with the Rwanda central bank officials. All things went well.

November 17 We shipped our household stuff to Rwanda. It will take approximately three months before arrival in Rwanda.

November 27 Thanksgiving Day. We had the family reunion in New York with Kristin, Amanda, Joyce, James (Amanda's friend), Sujin (my niece studying in New York) and my mother-in-law. It was a joyous blessing!

November 28 I made the announcement to the bank employees. Now it is official.

Remaining Schedule

December 5-7 We will travel to Los Angeles and hold the RMP (Rwanda Ministry Partners) Night at Yongsoosan at 6PM. I will also preach on Sunday at Crossroads Church in Fullerton.

December 12-14 We will hold the Project BGAN's Executive Committee Retreat in the Poconos Mountains, PA.

December 22-29 I will travel to California, Colorado, Georgia, and New York to say farewell to all staff of the bank. I will stay at home over the Christmas time.
January 2-9, 2009 I will travel to Korea to see my family, friends, ministry partners, and to say farewell to the bank colleagues.
January 10 We will move out of the New York apartment.
January 12-16 We will travel with Kristin's friends and their husbands.
January 17-18 We will visit Philadelphia to celebrate Joyce's 21st birthday and to speak at Jubilee Presbyterian Church.

January 19-21 I will travel to Opportunity International office in Oak Brook (Chicago).
January 22 I will visit OI's Denver IT Service Center.

January 24 We will hold the RMP Night with Colorado friends.

January 25 We will be commissioned at the Logos Central Chapel.

January 29 We will hold the RMP Night with New York friends.

January 29-30 I will attend a conference on microfinance in New York.

January 30 We will take off to Rwanda!

Please pray that:

* we will focus on our spiritual preparedness in the midst of busy schedules;
* we will focus on the Lord while being distracted by others; and
* we will focus on souls while activities keep us physically busy.

Praise the faithful Lord who never fails to hold our hands in our daily lives! - Jeffrey

No comments: