Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It is now real... to head out to Rwanda

Friends, now it is real that we are heading out to Rwanda. The schedule has been set that we take off Denver on January 27 and New York on January 30. We are working diligently to prepare for the timely departure, but a lot has to be finished before we can leave.

Kris still has to close down her health care management business and I have yet to complete my tenure with the bank. Meanwhile we will be shipping our household stuff in November and I will be traveling quite a bit before we can set out. I have not even made announcements to the bank colleagues and customers. I am planning to do it before December.

At times it looks overwhelming, but knowing that we are in the good hands of our Lord Jesus, we feel in peace.

Pray for us so that we may be well prepared before we leave. - Jeffrey

No comments: